Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Visiting Teaching Message {Free Printable}

my good friend has been asking me to make a visiting teaching card for her to take or send to her ladies each month and it gave me the idea to share these each month with my lovely friends here on sugartot designs. 


this may come a little late for some of you . . . a little early for me (i need to work on that)
but i will start posting these the first day of every month, so be be sure to come back and print up a card for your ladies.
for those of you wondering what visiting teaching is. . . well, for me, it has been a lifesaver through all our moves. we, as members of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints, have the opportunity to be assigned, along with a partner, ladies to visit, support, comfort, provide help in any way and form a friendship.
these ladies have been at my door ready to help and make me feel welcome when moving to cleveland and omaha when i didn't know a single person.
it truly is an inspiring program and hope these messages help you get out the door and visit your "sisters" each month.
 

click on the HERE to download message as jpeg
or HERE for pdf

and incase you haven't yet, aimee at sprik space has created amazing backgrounds, like this chevron print. so head over there to get yours!

linking up to these parties:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much! I'm a new follower, found you through Sugardoodle on Facebook.

    I'm always looking for a cute VT handout or reminder! I'd do it myself, but why reinvent the wheel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to share these!!! Thank you, thank you!!!
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, do you make these every month? These are great. I'm your newest follower now, I want to remember you! Found you on Remodelholic.

    I would love for you to link it up at my weekend Link Party, Once Upon a Weekend. Today is my first-ever party, and I am so hoping someone will participate! :)

    Here's the link if you're interested:
    http://familyeverafter.blogspot.com/p/link-party.html

    Also, if you have a list of favorite link parties, I'd love to be included on Fridays. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! That's an awesome resource for us and a huge undertaking for you! These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...